Collins Career Center teachers teach after-school
make-up classes in each of the core subject areas (Math,
Science, Social studies and English) and also P.E. and
- English and Science will be offered in the September beginning the
week of labor day and lasting 11 weeks.
- Social Studies, Math, P.E. & Health will be offered in January beginning the week of
Martin Luther King Jr Holiday & lasting 11 weeks.
- Classes are two days a week from 2:30-3:30.
- Students are responsible for transportation home.
- Attendance is mandatory in order to receive credit.
- Please see Mrs. Bare or Mrs. Cobb for more information.
- All students need to do is attend the very first session (meet in the
cafeteria right after the bell rings to end the school day) and then
the teachers will direct them to the classroom they will be assigned.